Sunday, May 31, 2009

Rocked out in Allen (that's right - I said Allen!)

Apparently - I work with rock stars.. or at least rock stars in the making. Went out with some good friends Saturday night to a place in Allen called Bubba Moose to see a band called Inside Anna. One of the best things was their banner that said "Don't you wish you were Anna?" Since I work with two of the band members, I'm going to have to say I don't wish I was Anna - that'd just be creepy.. ewww..

Learned a few things while I was out:
1) If you're going to be a part-time rock star, you should spend the rest of your time working at Frito-Lay. I say this because a huge portion of the audience were from Frito. They are an insanely supportive group.
2) Apparently if I'm going to have an affair at work, I'm allowed to have one with one of the band members. Steve (my hubby) said that since they were weekend rock stars, he'd have to approve of the affair. All that being said - I'm still happily married and no affairs planned or in process.
3) I work with some really fun people. Had a great time dancing, drinking, and just listening to music. Only akward a few times - and that's pretty impressive. Unlike the ex-co-workers of a certain friend of mine, we had a good time and didn't even have to grab each other's butts! What a concept.

Anyways. Fun weekend. Sorry it's over (of course, I'm always sorry the weekend is over - but this time more than usual).