Thursday, May 28, 2009

Scout Turns Five


This Tuesday, my super sweet pup (Scout) turned 5 people years old. That's like way more in dog years, but let's not go there because I don't want him to feel like he can start bossing me around. That might make him slightly less sweet in the future.

Kelly, Kandice, and Gizmo came over to play/hang out and we had a nice time. The amount of mess that teal food coloring makes on a black dog is a little amazing. You'd also be surprised at the nooks and crannies a schnauzer has on their face. I was finding cupcake icing for about an hour. Yikes.. not good when you have light colored furniture. My mission for the evening is to upload a picture of his cute little messy face so you can get a fraction of what I'm talking about.

So you don't think she wasn't invited, his sister Chasey was there as well. Her face wasn't so messy but I did find orange icing on her ear last night about 10 pm. That's some good dog parenting.

That's it for now. Monster headache. Wanting Pei Wei, a glass of wine, jammies, and my pups. Like I said - mission for the evening is posting a pic.. we'll have to see if motivation fails between the office and the house. It already failed badly enough that I'm skipping out on wine night with the girls. BTW - that means I suck.